Frequently Asked Questions
1. If the power goes out, will the timer remember my settings?
Yes, the timer has an internal memory that will store your settings except for the current time. You still need to reset the clock.
2. Why the F1/F2 doesn’t work?
Please press SET to exit manual ON/OFF mode and resume the timer lighting schedule.
3. Why is my LED light not as bright as it should be when using it?
Please check the light intensity of CH1 and CH2, and increase them to 100%.
4. Why it takes less 15 minutes to ramp up/dim down?
The intensity will ramp up from 0% to 100% in 15 minutes. Ramp up from 0% to 1% will need about 9 seconds. So as the intensity decreases, the ramp up/dim down time will be proportionally shorter.
5. Can I use this timer with other brand LED lights?
Yes, any 0-30 VDC light up to 120 Watts using a 2.5mm x 5.5mm or 2.1 x 5.5mm barrel connector is compatible. Please check with your LED lighting manufacturer for any compatibility information.