Welcome to use the DMX512 Constant Voltage Decoder which is developed only for constant voltage LED lamps. It adopts advanced micro-computer control technology to transfer DMX512/1990 signal to PWM signal. 32 channels output, max 3A each channel, 65536 gray scales, workable for single color, color temperature, RGB and RGBW led lamp.
1. Easy operation with OLED screen and touch buttons.
2. 8bit (256 levels)/16bit (65536 levels) grey level optional.
3. Support 3 kinds of DMX ports with signal isolation function: 3-pin XLR, RJ45 and green terminal (with signal amplifier function).
4. With RDM remote management protocol, the operations can be completed via the RDM master console, such as parameters browsing & setting, DMX address setting, equipment recognition, etc.
5. Optional for standard, linear, LOG or custom 0.1-9.9 dimming curve.
6. Power-off data saved function.
|Max load current||3A/CH×32, Max 96A|
|Max output power||480W(5V)/1152W(12V)/2304W(24V)|
|Scale Levels||256 levels(8bit)/65536 levels(16bit)|
|Output Signal||Constant Voltage PWM×32CH|
|Output frequency||1K、2K、4K、8K selectable|
|DMX512 socket||XLR-3R/ Rj45/ Terminal block|
|Control mode||DIM /CT /RGB /RGBW 4 modes switch|
|Dimension||L195 X W145 X H38(mm)|