Single Channel LED Timer for Aquarium
This time module is a fully programmable 24-hour LED lighting controller that not only turns your lights on and off, but it also simulates a gentle sunrise and sunset for your critters.
The gradual ramp-up and dim-down feature simulates a natural sunrise and sunset each day to prevent stressful light shock experienced when aquariums transition from complete darkness to full brightness. The manual button allows you to turn your lights on or off instantly.
- Straight on and off
- Easy to install and program
- One channel LED light timer
- Brightness or light intensity control
- Allows simulating sunrise and sunset
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the most common size of DC connector?
The most common sizes are 2.1mm and 2.5mm. You should always check with the manufacturer of the electronic device to be certain.
2. Why my light does not turn on/off in 15 minutes?
Only the light intensity is 100%, will the led light be set to turn on/off in 15 minute.
3. Why is my LED light not as bright as it should be when using this Timer?
Please check the light intensity and increase it to 100%.
4. If the power goes out, will the timer remember my setting?
Yes. The timer has an internal memory which will store your settings, but you still need to reset the current time.
NOTICE: Attention must be paid to the connection of I/P and O/P, to protect the equipment and ensure normal use.